the absurd observers

Friday, April 22, 2005

I tried to avoid the MJ case, but I failed

Link

All I want to point out about the Jackson case is that nothing concerning Jackson is normal. For instance, the court considered some security logs from his ranch:
The logs showed, among other things, that on Feb. 20, 2003, the boy now accusing
Jackson of molestation was hit by a golf cart driven by a relative of actor
Marlon Brando.

Marlon Brando's relative hit someone with a golf cart! If I had written that line as a non sequitor joke, I doubt anyone would take me seriously. How is this just coming out now? There could be treasure trove of ridiculous happenings in those security logs:
  1. Maybe Gray Davis's barber slipped on a banana peel left in a hallway by one of the Three Stooges grandnephews.
  2. Perhaps Gary Coleman unleashed a swarm of bees on Emanuel Lewis's agent while both were riding on parallel water slides.
  3. And, there's always the chance that Gary Busey brought 1000 bottles of peanut butter to Neverland, created a river of peanut butter that compromised the power supply of the ranch, postponing the festivities for the Tito Jackson birthday party.

I know these sound ridiculous, but not much more than Brando's reckless driving relative. Hopefully I will have a post later today with some real news, but for now, I just could not let this one go. I apologize to anyone reading this blog, who has come to count on Seth and I for hard hitting news.

1 Comments:

  • River of peanut butter.

    Explains everything if you ask me.

    -jdk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home