the absurd observers

Monday, February 21, 2005

Estrich and Kinsley

Link

While a piece of me is distraught to see two of my favorite pundits start throwing ad hominem attacks at eachother, the humor value makes it all worthwhile.

My suggestion that your publishing it would be better (for you too) than my having to go outside somehow constitutes me blackmailing you is so outlandish that it underscores the question I've been asked repeatedly in recent days, and that does worry me, and should worry you: people are beginning to think that your illness may have affected your brain, your judgment, and your ability to do this job.



As ridiculous as Kinsley's claim of blackmail is, the irony of Estrich campaigning for the somewhat farcically politically correct representation of "Southern California Women" on the Los Angeles Times Editorial page, while simultaneously accusing Kinsley's Parkinson's disease of affecting his judgment is pretty incredbile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home